Thursday 13 December 2012

A weekday well spent


12th Dec 2012 turned out to be quiet an eventful day for me.

I met Neil ( my gym friend ) at the ... gym (lol) after a long time. We walked back from gym till K-star so we could catch up on each others life.



While waiting for the bus I was surprised to see Karishma and Shivankit in Chembur.
Neil took off from the bus stop while I accompanied these two non-chemburkars to Kharghar where we were joined by Kittu.
Kittu and I had still so much to talk about Mussoorrie but seemed we were boring the intelligent lot of our group so we engaged in topic best for the foursome.






Straight from the gym my stomach was shouting to have some protein intake so my friends from Kharghar took me to a beautiful place called Tava. We all relished on our Sholay kabab and Lassooni Kabab and headed to CBD to meet the 5th person from our group - Damini (lol).





She carried with her 24 double trouble and we ended the day on chocolaty note. Why does the unplanned days work the best ?

No comments:

Post a Comment