Monday 13 August 2012

''I made out with her 2years back''- said a coocoo

''I made out with her 2years back''- said a coocoo.  My jaws dropped in disbelief. Would I even trust an acquaintance who talks about my friend. I don't think so. Give me solid facts to start to even pay attention. One thing I know for sure is I'm not going to confirm this with my friend ever. Because I accept that truth has many versions and I leave it to that.

But what if I were to believe this male brag I-fucked-that-pussy really happened. But then I would only be doing so to get even with her. Go live your life I don't care. I'm a person who would not divulge every aspect of my life too. The reason being - Fear. Fear of many kind.

In 2010 when I quit my job I was in serious grip of fear. If I stayed with the job I would be stuck forever. And if I leave I might not have another job. For some quitting a difficult relationship is too hard. There is fear no. 1 - If I stay I would never be content. Fear no. 2 - After this if I don't get anyone. Fear makes us take worst decisions. We often end up making weakest decisions under fear.

''Some losses feel devastating when we experience them and sometimes, the gain isn't proportionate to the loss. But somehow, we survive in the wake of most every storm. Whether we thrive is up to us. That's a choice we need to make proactively, not in response to what we fear, but in response to what we genuinely want.'' - Tiny Buddha

So must have been some kind of fear in her to have shied away from discussing. Fear does kill lot of great existence. I feared losing out on great relationships so I did not say some truths. But then I see the point here as what went wrong when  I feared in front of some that had limitation of understanding. So I shall not re-do what I had faced. I shall extend -  trust.  Why ?? Because  I'm a survivor of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment