Wednesday 5 June 2013

Goodmorninggggg !!

I've been doing rounds of productions houses a lot past few weeks. Somehow it just feels like the time is right. Something good might be just up soon. And I only want to stay positive about it. So positive that I want to plan things as if it's already happened. It's just a great feeling minus the tiring auditions in Andheri.

I just keep checking my FB news feed. It's a nice feeling when I see my friends wake up to a new place or a new cuisine much later than me. I feel good that I'm this freak who keeps looking to go out and venture into unknown territory. By the time I was done with LSD cupcakes I saw everyone holding one in their hand. BTW I'm done with those cupcakes.

It's just a positive in me that I tend to pat my back always for. A thing for trying out everything that's new. What worst could happen I might not like it, but atleast I've experienced it and I can talk about it. Also it's a good feeling when your friends talk about trying something that they just tried for the 1st time and you are like '' oh yeah totally, I tried it last year''.

That's just how I'm. Don't get me wrong okayyyy =P

No comments:

Post a Comment