Thursday 5 July 2012

Bitch Please !

Today is kind of a weak day. I mean letting people affect me is been the oldest problem I've faced. No ! I've hardly made any attempts to overcome it. Iam hyper and Iam sensitive. This is what I hear from people about me so I share again the same from my mouth. See I told u I don't see it. But may be the ones who think this way have affected me to say it. Need a solution to this. Like right now !!!
I sit with my tea and Good-day biscuit. I don't care right now the amount of sugar the biscuit holds. When Iam down and low nothing matters. I dont mind seeing the weighing scale going up tomorrow. Because right now Iam in clutch of the moment.
I've always been a victim to my own self. I give a lot being a good friend or to people I've LOVED. And then expect back too. Only to love them so much more. 

I had this friend who I gave another chance. But like its already said by someone clever  - It was like giving the person an extra bullet because the bullet missed me the 1st time. Well to be honest I've warned about this friend since almost 6 years we've known each other. But then again, because I had read somewhere when I was young - Love unconditionally, because its the only way to live fully. So I love 100% and hate 200%. haha. That's screwed up. Right ? No.
There are moments when I want people who took advantage of me to give back all that I had offered them in kind. But in cash. How insane I might sound here.But what a good way to settle the hurt. The Hurt Game sounds better. I suppose more dramatic. Like me. 

As the God wanted me to know about the lie of this friend I was sent to a floor above of the building where I hadn't really ventured in past few weeks. So yeah ! As I spoke to this other person I was surprised by the story he had to share. This was completely unplanned atleast from my side. I was told that this ''supposed'' very good friend of mine had come to the city. And did not tell us or rather me. X ( that friend ) was here for an audition and gave a very bad shot. X failed to even emote. How sad is that. I say it was the Karma that froze Xs face in-front of the camera. haha.
Well why hide the visit from me. But the crime was committed. The damage was done , yet again. Our friendship has been full of lie but then I let go. But for all the 2nd chances, the hurt, the breach of trust it was time again. I sure wasn't in for such a rude behavior yet again. When I heard about the story I laughed. I just kept quite and listened to the entire tale. Though towards the end it did feel this story teller was being vengeful on X. lolMAX

Its sad that how people don't realize the worth of real people and keep lying. They base their relationships on lie. May be someone must have hurt you in past but that is no reason to pick up the same bad stuff and treat others in your life. Somehow with no offence but I see this behaviors a lot in people from small town or village. But then generalizing all for one is not right.
I've loved people pure and I know it comes back to me. For breaching the trust of a true friend is the biggest sin u can commit. So X lost the found again trust &  respect.And I will make sure I get all that I gave back. Don't ask me my game plans please... =) But not in cash here.
Because X doesn't make enough money. As X didn't pay for the drinks at the meeting with casting director. So I was told the casting director is never gonna approach X again for being so stingy.  They found this friend rude and sly.
Aah ! that resonates my opinion about my dear old friend. No work for X from those guys.. hmm... is Karma already acting ???
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment