Saturday 14 July 2012

My Grey Zara Bermuda

That Zara Bermuda =I
My friend sent a Zara link to me and asked me to check if it might interest me. Ofcourse Zara does interest me. They make clothes for me. And are cheaper as compared to the way they look. So why not !
My 1st Zara was ever was a Carbon Black Semi Formal Jacket. Its looked so sexy. I paid 4500rs for it. And I felt it was way cheaper than anything I would have gotten around Mumbai. It was Zara for god sake is what I thought at that point. Now don't judge me on this. Iam a poor fellow from a developing country without a steady job. Please consider ! =(
Well two wash and Zara gives way. Damn ! Now may be I realize why cheaper. lol. The Jacket still rocks my Wardrobe but this grey Bermudas that I got them made me sad . I guess they expected a more rich customer to have picked it up who dry cleans alsways. So when I put it in the washing machine after the 1st use the stitch from one side of the leg came off. I was left with  no option but to throw it in archives section of my wardrobe. But it was  until my Dad came back from his vacation and stitched it for me. Wallah. As good as new. And I didn't have to pay him. Priceless. Difference between Love and Business. Right ?
When Zara quotes a price to a piece of clothe it seems unreasonable. I swear I want that fashion but I hate it when after two washes Zara starts to look old. And swear more than money part who would want to keep giving their everyday clothe to Dry Clean.. not me. Iam kind of not interested in stopping by at a Dry Cleaners place.
A few days back a friend of mine was to go to Milan. He asked me if he could buy me something from there. May be something for Zara. How does he know my choice 0_o. 1stly what I got to know from the offer by this friend was that Sales are common at this time of the year all over the world. And 2nd discovering, clothes are cheaper abroad. Almost a 1000rs less.
From 2006 to 2010 I got my clothes from London. It was for the same simple reason that the clothes we cheaper there. Same with I phones. Hai na ?
For the size of my pocket I suppose Zara fits just right. Its in sync with my choice of colour and cuts too. Check my wardrobe and its filled with all grey. And the toned down colours of Zara Men work for me. But the quality offered can be better.


Info -
Zara in Mumbai was inaugurated by Kareena Kapoor ( irrelevant right ? )


Zara outlets in Mumbai-
1- Palladium, Parel.
2- Infiniti, Malad.

Price-
Expensive to Moderate

Quality-
Passable 

Collection-
Ooh La La  

No comments:

Post a Comment